Sunday, December 23, 2007

Perrys Love Japanese

Today my family bravely allowed me to fix a Christmas dinner consisting of the Japanese dishes I have learned to cook. After several hours of everyone pitching in on the preparation, including an 11th hour supply run to Haggen by my brother Joel, the finished product was finally ready.
We dined on Curry and Yakisoba, with tea and California Rolls served during the meal. In spite of the unique flavors, everyone proclaimed their enjoyment of the taste of Okinawa. We finished the afternoon off with a round of outstanding desserts made by the Perry/Carlson/Robbins women.

As the photos clearly demonstrate: 1) Evan is bound to be a sushi chef, if she so desires, and 2) my neices & nephews clearly grasp the intended function of chopsticks and wheelchairs.

1 Comments:

At 12/23/07, 7:15 AM, Blogger Natsuki said...

Ohhhh! Our San-A stuff!
Merry Christmas Josh san.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home