Sunday, December 30, 2007

Special Times part IV

My Carlson family (oldest sister Trina and family) invited me to to join them on Orcas Island during their post-Christmas holiday. The time at their place was beautiful. For about 40 hours, the fast-pace of my mind slowed down and I was free to rest.Spencer made an important discovery on Thursday morning. His innovative idea was to adapt the game of table tennis to the two round tables available at the cabin. The result was a thrilling new ping-pong hybrid which entertained us for the rest of the time.

The days were so relaxing! Trina and Evan made simple, delicious meals, da boys introduced me to the Wii, and talking with Christian is always a privilege. The picture below illustrates perfectly how relaxed and relax-ing it was to be with the Carlsons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home